• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in, signed by Chris Claremont: Marvel Preview 3
2 2

15 posts in this topic

On 2/5/2023 at 5:44 PM, 1950's war comics said:

harder to grade mags

You bet! I have a 9.0 & an 8.0 magazine that I can't see would score that with comics of similar condition. As I understand it, Moderns, Economy, Sig Service & Magazines all have separate grading teams, so it means we have to get into the right heads to make our picks.

On 2/26/2023 at 8:19 AM, LowGradeBronze said:

larger surface area

rumor is more lenient for this reason. My slabbed mag collection is n=4. Two of those look to me like they are a grade higher than something comparable in comic form

My over/under here is 9.2. Looks as good as another magazine with this grade I have. Apparently, I am a glutton for punishment since my magazine from his signing last year is *still* at GEI (since Oct). CCs signed the comics sent the same time on 4/20/22. Will that book get back to me in under a year? Will this book like in Sarasota for more than 12 months? Stay tuned. 

toy story claw machine GIF