• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHIPPING ON MY ACCOUNT?

4 posts in this topic

I sent two books on the same order and both were Economy Fast Track. Both books went into the grading at the same time. But they shipped my books separately which costs me extra and I was wanting to know why they did this? They were both ready to ship withing 24 hours of each other. It is one of the few times I have done this but still they were both on the same order not separate.

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello @cklamer,

These submissions were split off onto individual invoices per your packing slip. These were separated because your X-Men 50 had requested a custom label. This creates a new submission number and will go through our system separately from your Iron Man #1 in house. I am sorry for the confusion this caused. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

@MattM CS"These submissions were split off onto individual invoices per your packing slip. These were separated because your X-Men 50 had requested a custom label."

I've never done a custom label...is this outlined on the form somewhere so submitters know that a custom label will cost them the price of the label plus an extra shipping cost?

• Administrator

@Gaard

Yes this is outlines on the submission form and packing slip. When filling out your order, selecting your shipping option, and checking out, it shows that these will be shipped separately like different tiers are shipped separately. Let us know if you have any other questions.