• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pizza misdelivery!
1 1

23 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2023 at 4:24 PM, shadroch said:

The new NY Pizza from the Hut comes with six slices, but they charge the same as the pies with eight slices.   Inflation sucks.

Fight the inflation!  15 Buckaroos and some change for all that.  (Had a $5 off loyalty coupon)

Barbecue Chicken & Bacon & Italian Sausage & Ground Beef w\ white sauce. 

Ready for the big game and then some.

Pizza Time Game Day.jpg

Edited by Darkseid of the Moon

I feel this thread with intensity and can see the benefits of venting. Seems the generation today has the same kinds of complaints at coffee shop orders, and yet for the meat of the matter, I'd have the concerns and attitude with pizza more as well.

It's the patience to call with anticipation, knowing your at the mercy of those receiving the order, it is all very humbling. I've been to a place where I've been starving, it makes me think if at least I was a Farmer I'd be more disciplined to have a routine for growing the food to eat. Sometimes the conveniences provided today keep us lax when it is still beyond our control lol I want the pizza, but almost NEED IT NOW, because I'm mister vain :roflmao:

Total empathy!