• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's "Too Hot for eBay" - CLOSED! THANKS!
1 1

172 posts in this topic

And that's it! I'll let these marinate today and overnight, and then i'll close up shop tomorrow. Feel free to shoot over any offers, let's get this stuff outta here! Thanks so much for looking and playing along. yer pal,

FFF

On 2/14/2023 at 12:53 PM, F For Fake said:

Legionnaires 16 - AH! VFNM, sharp! $5

IMG_6581.JPG

IMG_6582.JPG

On 2/21/2023 at 10:26 AM, F For Fake said:

Just a couple more for today, then likely one last tiny little bump in the morning, and we'll call it a day.

Justice League America 31 - Adam Hughes first DC work: I've got 9 7 of these, four  3 Newsstands and five 4 directs. Average VF, some a little nicer than others. First to claim gets their pick. I didn't scan them all (time is tight) but am happy to provide scans upon request. Otherwise assume that the average is around VF, with a couple closer to NM, and probably a couple closer to fine. $3 each

1 ea newsstand & direct to @Toz

IMG_6777.JPG

IMG_6798.JPG

Take both per pm - for JL 31 - just one copy please - nicest of what's left

On 2/22/2023 at 12:50 PM, realitytrip said:

Take both per pm - for JL 31 - just one copy please - nicest of what's left

You've got it, thanks! ^^

On 2/18/2023 at 3:14 AM, F For Fake said:

Batman 442 B VG/FN edge wear $2

IMG_6713.JPG

IMG_6714.JPG

On 2/18/2023 at 3:09 AM, F For Fake said:

Uncanny X-Men 167 FN/VF $3

IMG_6767.JPG

IMG_6768.JPG

On 2/18/2023 at 3:02 AM, F For Fake said:

Classic X-Men 1 - FN, structurally nice, but black areas on back have some scuffing, and whites on front are not as bright as they should be $1

IMG_6705.JPG

IMG_6706.JPG

:takeit:@25% off

Ok, I think that catches us up, thanks everybody! I'm going to it ride until about noon EST, and will then close it up, so feel free to shoot any offers over. Invoices will go out this afternoon, and I will ship this weekend, if not sooner. Thanks!