• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's "Too Hot for eBay" - CLOSED! THANKS!
1 1

172 posts in this topic

Ok folks, I think I've got the thread all caught up now, but if I missed anybody, let me know.

I wasn't able to get within 10 feet of a computer OR a comic book this weekend. Lots of family and friend gatherings, not much time for work. I plan on scanning a few more tonight, and will upload more tomorrow. Not sure what I'll find, it'll likely be similar low-priced books like these, so if you like this stuff, keep watching! I've had some requests for some specific stuff, so I'll see what I can dig up. Feel free to sound off if there's something you're looking for in particular. See you all tomorrow, and thanks again so much for looking!

On 2/17/2023 at 9:37 AM, F For Fake said:

Gen 13 1/2 in blue Wizard Press binder/folder/portfolio/thing! Binder has a slight warp to it, doesn't lay 100% flat. Otherwise interior is nice, book is not going to come out easily but conservatively if FN/VF range, maybe better. $10

I can't get that last pic to NOT be upside down for some reason. 

IMG_6617.JPG

IMG_6618.JPG

IMG_6619.JPG

:takeit:per PM

Just a couple more for today, then likely one last tiny little bump in the morning, and we'll call it a day.

Justice League America 31 - Adam Hughes first DC work: I've got 9 6 of these, four  3 Newsstands and five 3 directs. Average VF, some a little nicer than others. First to claim gets their pick. I didn't scan them all (time is tight) but am happy to provide scans upon request. Otherwise assume that the average is around VF, with a couple closer to NM, and probably a couple closer to fine. $3 each

1 ea newsstand & direct to @Toz

1 copy to @realitytrip

IMG_6777.JPG

IMG_6798.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

And similarly, Justice League 34, classic AH cover. I have 7 5 of these, again, average VF, nicest copies go to the first to claim. $3 ea - ALL SOLD!

Two copies claimed by @realitytripRemaining 5 copies to @Toz

Spoiler

IMG_6802.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6801.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

WildC.A.T.s/Aliens 1 - Stormwatch dies! Authority on the way! This one is a nice VF copy, looks sharp but that all black back cover is a bear, so you can see some scuffs and dings. $15

IMG_6799.JPG

IMG_6800.JPG

On 2/21/2023 at 4:01 PM, realitytrip said:

What the heck - I will take the two nicest copies please.

^^ They're yours, thanks!

Edited by F For Fake

On 2/14/2023 at 3:27 PM, F For Fake said:

Tor Love Betty #1 1st print. FN/VF, nice book and flat, but has several spine dings on the back cover as shown. $15

IMG_6541.JPG

IMG_6542.JPG

On 2/16/2023 at 1:48 PM, F For Fake said:

Ghost #3 AH! bondage Cover - NM- to NM range, sharp! $3

ghost3a.jpg

ghost3b.jpg

On 2/21/2023 at 1:26 PM, F For Fake said:

Just a couple more for today, then likely one last tiny little bump in the morning, and we'll call it a day.

Justice League America 31 - Adam Hughes first DC work: I've got 9 of these, four Newsstands and five directs. Average VF, some a little nicer than others. First to claim gets their pick. I didn't scan them all (time is tight) but am happy to provide scans upon request. Otherwise assume that the average is around VF, with a couple closer to NM, and probably a couple closer to fine. $3 each

IMG_6777.JPG

IMG_6798.JPG

:takeit: 1 each on JLA 31 per P<

Ok, just a couple more books today, and then I'll wrap it up and invoice tomorrow. 

We need more chromium in this junk thread! Generation X #1, VF+ nice but has a spine ding on the back cover. $3

IMG_6796.JPG

IMG_6797.JPG

And finally, what 90's-centric thread would be complete without some X-Men 1s?? 

Colossus Cover x 2, Cyclops cover x 1 - All around VF, $1 ea - ALL SOLD @waver99

Spoiler

IMG_6778.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6779.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6780.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6781.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6782.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_6783.JPG