• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lunchtime NYC National Report

34 posts in this topic

Man, I never knew that Chuck looked like such a Hippy. Thanks for bringing it to our attention citizen. Captain Marvel will 893censored-thumb.gif-slap his hippy 893censored-thumb.gif!!!! Please Chuck, don't send my order Media Mail, please, please nooooooooooo!!!!!!

grin.gif

You know, what is truly amazing is that he has the patience to pick through the 50 cent bins and then turn around and charge 2 to 3 times streetvalue. But the guy must know what he is doing. He doesn't seem to have a problem with money, nowadays.

Are you sure that's not Willie Nelson? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

"To all the comics I've loved before...

That were shipped out of my warehouse door...

I'm glad those buyers came along....

I dedicate this song...

To all the money I've made before....

This pic says it all.....

chuck.jpg

Chuck already in the 50 cent bins with his ring binder by his side...

i don't guess there are too many folks rummaging around at comiccons who fit that description................. grin.gif it's gotta be him............

How long do you think it has been since he cut his hair? 20 years? 30 years? I don't know much about hair and how much it goes, or how much you lose if you braid it, but man that is crazy.

Probably when comics increased from .12c to .15c.

How long do you think it has been since he cut his hair? 20 years? 30 years? I don't know much about hair and how much it goes, or how much you lose if you braid it, but man that is crazy.

You should ask Chrisco...he had a men's room "encounter" with Chuck at the Baltimore con... confused-smiley-013.gif