• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One 9 out of 25 cards?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @mephistopheles,

It looks like you were able to review these grades on the scans and see the reasons for these grades (via your other post). I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. This is one of the reasons we scan each card in our holder during encapsulation. This greatly assists our customers to see the reasoning behind the grade when subgrades were not added as a service. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.

On 2/17/2023 at 9:18 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @mephistopheles,

It looks like you were able to review these grades on the scans and see the reasons for these grades (via your other post). I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. This is one of the reasons we scan each card in our holder during encapsulation. This greatly assists our customers to see the reasoning behind the grade when subgrades were not added as a service. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.

They were vintage cards and looked okay to the naked eye, but the blown up photos revealed some minor imperfections. It still seems a bit harsh, but I don't know what the graders are looking at. Any tips on how I can screen cards myself before submission?