• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is there a charles kahl from jersey, here?

48 posts in this topic

it seems as though Bill Cole's company somehow began shipping me about 8 large boxes of comic supplies that Mr Kahl had orderd and paid for. i haven't purchased anything in the last year or so, but somehow my name and address appeared on the shipping label insane.gif

That is crazy... about a year ago I ordered a few baseball card holders for around $2 just to check out their service and they sent me about 100 9 pocket sleeves with an invoice inside to someone else. Wild...

i had the silver briefcase with me at the National again. brought RedHook about 9 nice Mystery In Space books to choose a couple from as payment for making me a couple of really nice OA sized framed scans of two of my personal alltime favorite covers; B&B 44 (Kubert greywash) and MIS 93 Infantino (colliding planets).

the Dinner was way cool, with Adams, Starlin, Sim, Buzz and Bair, as well as many of the usual suspects................

Were you able to sell any of your books that didn't sell on Doug's site?

Notice how he laughed it off, then diverted our attention by shifting the conversation to comics? Very sly.

By the way, Charles/Harry, some guy in a trench coat and fedora asked me to relay this message..."the clay pigeon flies at dawn."

He said if you need to contact him again, leave a flower pot on your fire escape.

boy, considering your real name and address are on these boards somewhere, you sure are acting pretty comfortable getting embroiled in Kahl's circle

I try to get out...but they keep pulling me back in!

Okay, onto another movie then.

You know, everytime he receives a wrong invoice with this guy's name. I can just imagine the following lines being said. Try to identify this Movie Line.

Character 1:

Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet buried alive! Buried alive!

Character 2:

Kahl!!!!KAHL!!!!!!

Hint: think the first bi-racial kiss on TV.

it seems as though Bill Cole's company somehow began shipping me about 8 large boxes of comic supplies that Mr Kahl had orderd and paid for. i haven't purchased anything in the last year or so, but somehow my name and address appeared on the shipping label insane.gif

i refused the order and contacted them, so all's well....................... thumbsup2.gif

That's our Harry . . . honest to a fault! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Now I wonder what some of our, ahem, other brethren may have done . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

I would have done the same. Even though I got mad at Cole Enterprises last year because my credit card would not go through. I ordered the needed supplies from Comic Supply! thumbsup2.gif

And in case you're wondering, my credit limit is $30,000. CE just 893censored-thumb.gif up.