• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom labels not added to order but charged
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I received my submission for signature submission via a facilitator and requested custom labels and can see on the submission form it was filled in.  However the custom labels were not applied but I was charged.  Total of 3 custom labels. See submission #2686664.

May I get a refund for the order? What is the process?  If needed, I do have the submission form submitted by the facilitator.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello! We are so sorry that you did not receive the requested custom labels! I was able to pull up your account and it looks like you were not charged for the labels after all. I have sent a copy the invoice over to your email and you should receive it shortly. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

On 2/21/2023 at 9:33 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! We are so sorry that you did not receive the requested custom labels! I was able to pull up your account and it looks like you were not charged for the labels after all. I have sent a copy the invoice over to your email and you should receive it shortly. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

@CrystalM CSThanks for the follow up.  I received the form you emailed to me.  Yes, I was not charged though the submission form did state to add...oh well...

Thanks again for the verification and receipt.