• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unable to add skybound invincible custom label to my online submission form
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Currently filling out my online submission form and I am unable to add the custom label option to these two books.

Image/Skybound Invincible #1 1/22 Whatnot "Virgin" Edition
Image/Skybound Invincible #1 8/21 Whatnot Edition

The other custom labels work for other books. Any way this can get fixed? Thanks.

Edited by LeMillYoon

• Administrator

Hello! We are so sorry to hear that you cannot add these books to your submission form. I will have my IT department look into this for you; however, in the meantime if you do not wish to wait for them to correct the issue, you may handwrite the labels that you would like on the packing slip. Nothing is billed until it is received at our facility so you will be charged for the labels on the back end once the submission has been received into the system. Thank you. 

On 2/21/2023 at 6:14 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! We are so sorry to hear that you cannot add these books to your submission form. I will have my IT department look into this for you; however, in the meantime if you do not wish to wait for them to correct the issue, you may handwrite the labels that you would like on the packing slip. Nothing is billed until it is received at our facility so you will be charged for the labels on the back end once the submission has been received into the system. Thank you. 

Thank you for the response. Approximately how long will it take to fix the issue? I don't mind waiting depending on how long it takes.

• Administrator

Usually, these issues are fixed within a week but in some cases, if there are other issues our team is working on it can take longer. Right now we are rolling out new software for a few of our internal systems so this may take some time to have this corrected. I am sorry for the delay.