• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mechanical error no grade?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/23/2023 at 9:48 AM, ramithard said:

Thanks !!!!!!!

Hello! Our team confirmed located this book. This was sent through CCS as part of its ME process. Unfortunately, this does add considerable time to the regular ME process because after CCS the book is then reviewed again by our graders. Thank you for being so patient. Feel free to send me a DM at any time for an update on this order. Once it has been completed you will receive an email. 

On 2/24/2023 at 5:29 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello! Our team confirmed located this book. This was sent through CCS as part of its ME process. Unfortunately, this does add considerable time to the regular ME process because after CCS the book is then reviewed again by our graders. Thank you for being so patient. Feel free to send me a DM at any time for an update on this order. Once it has been completed you will receive an email. 

Ok   thanks.....hopefully I won't get charged for the CCS as it wasn't requested...

Edited by ramithard