• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed! Randall Dowling's House of Unusual Gems- paperbacks, digests, and magazines
8 8

466 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2023 at 11:53 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu 4, 8.5-9.0. Looks like it just came off the press but has a number of non-color breaking dents on the spine and a couple of dents in the middle of the cover. Otherwise, a beautiful copy with an awesome Neal Adams cover. $50

Mags_052.thumb.jpg.d1ad606f02f4336e83c7d583a61ac8e6.jpg

Take at a billjion $$$ off.

On 2/24/2023 at 11:08 AM, Randall Dowling said:

All Man, December 1959, Good. This copy is pretty rough but it's all there and still attached. This is a ridiculously difficult book in any grade and one I've been searching for a nice copy for 15 years. I paid good money for this and the other copy that I own so I won't be sad if it doesn't sell.   Classic Nazi fräulein cover.  $90

IMG_7549.thumb.jpg.285438352fb053a78f412962538fbeec.jpg

:takeit: @ 30% off.

On 3/28/2023 at 7:06 PM, Randall Dowling said:

That's a really awesome grab.  By far, my favorite of the Men's Adventure mag covers.  It's done by a guy named Hugh Hirtle that did only a handful of covers, but all of them are pretty impressive.  ^^

Thanks! I’d been eyeballing it for a few days and doing a little research. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of Nazi Fraulein-type covers on exploitation mags (at least from what I could find with my limited knowledge), so I figured this would be a good one to start with!

On 3/28/2023 at 9:14 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Thanks! I’d been eyeballing it for a few days and doing a little research. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of Nazi Fraulein-type covers on exploitation mags (at least from what I could find with my limited knowledge), so I figured this would be a good one to start with!

Nazi Frauleins are my favorite.  (thumbsu

On 3/28/2023 at 10:58 PM, OtherEric said:

Saw them live a few years ago, was a great show... except for the ***** in the row behind me who was a bit overzealous "contributing" to the performance with his own cowbell, right by my ear.

Sorry to hear about the chumpy concert-goer, OE.  The last time I went to a concert, I had a similar tough experience.  Who would think it's a great idea to bring a GD cowbell and bang on it as if they were part of the band??  (tsk)

On 6/4/2023 at 10:53 AM, Randall Dowling said:

At long last, Round 3 will commence today.  I will be listing a wide selection of magazines, digests and paperbacks.

today is a long time...be more specific....my avatar has a hair appointment :baiting:

On 6/4/2023 at 10:15 AM, crassus said:

today is a long time...be more specific....my avatar has a hair appointment :baiting:

I'll start new listings around 1:00 CST.  In the meantime, I've posted a recap on the first page.  If anyone is interested in something that's left, feel free to grab it for 25% off!  :yeehaw: