• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is Popular at your LCS?
2 2

85 posts in this topic

Transformers is still red-hot in my store. New printings are sold out within a day of coming in, it's amazing. It's fantastic to see them doing so well again, it reminds me of the Dreamwave days. 

On 3/14/2023 at 8:05 PM, FoggyNelson said:

At my LCS it seems that everything but comic books is popular😢😒

I don't have a LCS.   I just wait every few months and place an order for what are by then back issues with MyComicShop

Edited by Buzzetta

Apparently it is a good to great read depending on who you talk to. I have not read it. Too busy selling it.

Edited by kimik

the spiderman is pretty big these days. that kid tim holland has a lot of potential... hope he goes for some more serious roles in the future though. I think he could meet Oscar in about 30 years 

A book I was not expecting, this book is apparently doing well month-in, month-out. Not the top seller, but up there. It's Green Lantern. I thought it's day was over, but apparently not, the new run has generated some good buzz at my store.