• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New cgc magazine holder
6 6

110 posts in this topic

UPDATE : 

my 10 modern magazine order that was received 2/18/22 was stuck in grading/encapsulation/imaging for the last 3 months. Today it finally moved to “grading/quality control” not quite sure how much longer till they ship it out to me. Any ideas ? Also will i be able to see the grade each magazine was given on my submission page once graded  Or do I have to wait till I have them in hand ? First time with a comic submission thanks guys ! 

On 4/4/2023 at 4:18 PM, michael cody said:

UPDATE : 

my 10 modern magazine order that was received 2/18/22 was stuck in grading/encapsulation/imaging for the last 3 months. Today it finally moved to “grading/quality control” not quite sure how much longer till they ship it out to me. Any ideas ? Also will i be able to see the grade each magazine was given on my submission page once graded  Or do I have to wait till I have them in hand ? First time with a comic submission thanks guys ! 

I would imagine they will be shipped in the next week or so and you will have to wait until they are shipped before you can see the grades, or you could wait and be surprised like I do. :grin: