• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

not letting me select signature series for submission
3 3

9 posts in this topic

@KaileeS CS - I am experiencing the same issue. When you select "Signature Series Submission" it selects "Regular Grading" followed by "Mail-In of Show Drop Off" and prompts you to select from "Select Primary Service."

If you try selecting "Signature Series Submission" again, it does the same thing.

CGC-Submission.png

Edited by r2dnel
Typo

And here I thought I was the only one.  As the folks above, each time I click the Signature Series Submission button, it defaults to Regular Grading Submission.  This happens in multiple modern browsers (MS Edge, Google Chrome, Brave). Clicking, re-clicking, it just goes back to Regular Grading Submission.

Any ideas? Thanks!

image.png.d1d8578642e712a29c135c119e510425.png

• Administrator

Hi

Web help has asked me to post this workaround for this problem, which we hope to have fixed soon.

Mike

The workaround for the issue is to click on the “learn more” link at the bottom of the Sig Series tile – this will open a new window describing Sig Series.  Once that second window is closed they are returned to the form and can select from the available signings in the drop-down.