• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kansas City Planet Comicon March 17-19 2023
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Yep - it's my must-attend midwest show every single year, one of the smoothest run shows I've attended anywhere. 

If you haven't already purchased tickets and they're still available, the Fast Pass is worth its weight in gold. Reserved seating at all the panels, allows you jump the line for celebrity autographs (but not creators), discounts on Planet merch, swag bag. 

Better yet, if you're planning to get signatures and would like them witnessed for CGC Signature Series, Dan Partouche and his crew from OneStop Comic Shop will be there taking submissions. 

On 3/24/2023 at 1:49 PM, MSGComics said:

I know it was a week ago, I am finally recovering.  Sold a lot more golden age books than in past years and a number of PCH books.  Always a great show. image.thumb.jpeg.5a570cb47818ea749cf4282039668bcc.jpeg

I stopped and said hello but Im sure you dont remember me. I meet you at shows here in st charles. You had a nice selection as usual! Glad to here that you had a good show!

On 3/24/2023 at 5:12 PM, Raze said:

I stopped and said hello but Im sure you dont remember me. I meet you at shows here in st charles. You had a nice selection as usual! Glad to here that you had a good show!

Yeah it was so busy that I tried to say hi to everyone and yes I remember you from those Quad Con Shows.