• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are Comic Books 'Collectables' ? - or are they JUST Comic Books ?

90 posts in this topic

This dialogue had a purpose.

You guys just hate me to much to listen.

An Old Chinese adage,....."The hardest thing to open is a closed mind".

KK

For the last time, KK, NONE of us hate you. Really.

That would mean that we care, when we don't. smirk.gif

We might even find you less irritating and pompous if you actually indulged in debate instead of endless gainsaying, 'cause it does seem that you either don't know how to argue or don't want to.

You have to admit, virtually every thread you've ever started has involved two simple subtexts, regardless of your spin:-

1) Original Art is more important than comics, yes it is, yes it is, yes it is!!!

2) PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! You guys are sucky and inferior!!! I belittle your line of reasoning!!! You don't collect OA, and I do!! I am GREAT!!!

This is some FANTASY. Yes. But its a group-fantasy. Why are you guys aligned against me ?,...I honestly dont know. I think it may have to do with my PERSONALITY. And, if thats all it is. Which I am pretty sure it is. Well than, I dont really care. So ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Because you have a strong agenda and never fail to push it...it's like dealing with overly zealous religious people...immediate turn off...i know as i was one. The best way to market something is make it likeable, not force people to enjoy it through repetition or beating on closed ears....

I am convinced he is a shill at this point, and it's just some forum member, former or current, laughing at us.

FFB and several other Forumites have stipulated that KK is OA collector Brad Savage (not someone I've heard of), although I have my doubts.

Certainly sounds very shilly, IMO. If that's the case, it's one of three serial shillers.

Well, lets see:

Top Ten Reasons The Forum Members Believe KK is a Shill:

10) Always promoting OA and yet never posting images of OA that is owned by KK.

09) Always pointing out auctions, yet again never telling the reset of the board if or if not KK has won anything.

Please other forum members, please add other reasons.

This is some FANTASY.

Fantasy about what?

Yes. But its a group-fantasy.

Again, fantasy about what?

Why are you guys aligned against me?

We're not aligned against you. We just think you're tiresome. tongue.gif

I honestly dont know.

Self-awareness not your strong suit, eh?? tongue.gif

I think it may have to do with my PERSONALITY.

OMG!!! KK has split the atom!!! tongue.gif

And, if thats all it is. Which I am pretty sure it is. Well than, I dont really care. So ? confused-smiley-013.gif

We never assumed you did care. The point is, neither do we. tongue.gif

Well, lets see:

Top Ten Reasons The Forum Members Believe KK is a Shill:

10) Always promoting OA and yet never posting images of OA that is owned by KK.

09) Always pointing out auctions, yet again never telling the reset of the board if or if not KK has won anything.

Please other forum members, please add other reasons.

I'm personally beginning to like him, shill or no.

I like him too Gold,it's just gets annoying being told every hour what a insufficiently_thoughtful_person I am for collecting comics instead of OA.It's like being told by some religious kook that I'm going to burn in hell for all eternity because I don't believe in HIS god.People sometimes get so full of themselves,they cannot (or refuse to)see the other side of the argument.I think KK has alot to offer on these boards,If he would just get off his high horse for a minute,and listen to what the other forum members have to say........but I think I have a better chance of finding an Action #1 in my garbage can.... confused-smiley-013.gif

I like him too Gold,it's just gets annoying being told every hour what a insufficiently_thoughtful_person I am for collecting comics instead of OA.It's like being told by some religious kook that I'm going to burn in hell for all eternity because I don't believe in HIS god.People sometimes get so full of themselves,they cannot (or refuse to)see the other side of the argument.I think KK has alot to offer on these boards,If he would just get off his high horse for a minute,and listen to what the other forum members have to say........but I think I have a better chance of finding an Action #1 in my garbage can.... confused-smiley-013.gif

The word "like" does have its' qualifiers...it's all down to the kid being socially inept.

Comes with the territory. grin.gif

The word "like" does have its' qualifiers...it's all down to the kid being socially inept.

Comes with the territory. grin.gif

You may be right Gold,how funny would it be if KK turned out to be an 11 yr old,with no OA, who's most valuable item is a Spawn toy?...........wow,I think I need a drink.............. insane.gif