• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone else experiencing outages across the submissions site?
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Since Tuesday, the home page has been more-or-less unusable. The dropdown menus are unresponsive, so I'm unable to create submissions, access submission tracking, or access the pop report. The only things I'm able to do are view the featured news articles (which are missing their banner images) and access the forums.

Has anyone else been experiencing these issues? Or similar?

Edited by R1V3R

On 3/17/2023 at 9:15 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

It's been like this all week.....

Any update on this @CGC Mike? I cant get ahold of anyone through emails or phone. It just hangs up every time i call. CGC took my money and USPS says my submission is still sitting at the post office in Sarasota FL since this past Monday...  still can't look up new or old submissions....

• Administrator
On 3/17/2023 at 10:39 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Any update on this @CGC Mike? I cant get ahold of anyone through emails or phone. It just hangs up every time i call. CGC took my money and USPS says my submission is still sitting at the post office in Sarasota FL since this past Monday...  still can't look up new or old submissions....

I will check on the status of this problem.

On 3/17/2023 at 12:13 PM, CGC Mike said:

I will check on the status of this problem.

Never mind.... FedEx showed up today unannounced while we're out of town with a package from yall.... So now I gotta hope they don't send it back to you since I won't be home till Sunday afternoon to sign for it.... thanks anyways...

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1