• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LB Cole added. My Life 6 Classic! Strange Worlds 4. Classic Wally Wood cover.
1 1

23 posts in this topic

Hello,

Starting with one book and may add more later. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. I accept personal checks and PayPal. Shipping in the US only at this time. Shipping cost for one or more raw books is $12 and shipping for one or more CGC graded books is $15. You may return raw books for any reason within 10 days of receipt but you pay return shipping cost. No return on CGC graded books please. Thanks for looking.

Ken 

Edited by Inaflash

White Rider and Super Horse 4 CGC 7.5 ow/white (1st issue).  The Star Publication, not Accepted Reprint which is what shows up for sale more often. A tough book in grade. One thing LB Cole is noted for is his ability to draw horses and this is one of his best. $850

500DE4DD-28AC-4456-999B-3EB190717661.jpeg

Perfect Love 3 CGC 9.4 ow/white (cracked out but the label will be sent) Gorgeous painted cover. A 9.2 sold this month for $386. Asking $385.  SOLD.

C15A2B80-FE3B-4A50-864A-CA1B3E918F3C.jpeg

E7BB3658-10B1-4520-980F-7010847F6755.jpeg

91BDAEBB-B80C-4AD5-B676-85727CF251CD.jpeg

Edited by Inaflash

On 3/16/2023 at 12:07 PM, Inaflash said:

A book is sold?!?! Thank you. 

I'm genuinely surprised at the remaining GA books, every single one of them has amazing color strike. That Marvel Tales color looks like it's newsstand fresh. I've been keeping tabs on the thread, I was happy to see that Red Sonja!

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 3/16/2023 at 1:09 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I'm genuinely surprised at the remaining GA books, every single one of them has amazing color strike. That Marvel Tales color looks like it's newsstand fresh. I've been keeping tabs on the thread, I was happy to see that Red Sonja!

I don't think most people on the boards know Ken's inclination for glossy, fresh, beautiful books.  I'm also shocked that most of these are still here.  Particularly that copy of Perfect Love which is a steal.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:21 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Particularly that copy of Perfect Love which is a steal.

All that vibrancy and no fading of the magenta ink resulting in a super cherry red? Deep rich black in the shadows? Expertly mixed greens? That one is amazing. :headbang: From a printing perspective that cover is really a specimen.

/End of thread promotion. lol