• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED-Byrne/Ross Captain America 1/2 splash (the Invaders vs Master Man & Nazi's)/Bagley JLA 44 DPS (Etrigan vs Congorilla)/Barreto Atari Force 1/2 splash/Garney Wolverine (Weapon X)/McKone FF (Civil War)/Dwyer Batman/Leonardi & more

14 posts in this topic

HI, all:

I've got some more exciting pages consigned to Heritage this week, with all auctions ending Wed, Mar 15th.  But first, a few announcements:

1. I don't have any more Kieron Dwyer Batman pages.  This weeks' page featuring Batman, Jason Todd, and the 1st appearance of Yoshio Tahara is the last one.  Hopefully those who wanted a page from this issue were able to pick one up over the past 5 weeks.  If you haven't, this is your last chance to do so

2.  Folks like pages with Batman, Superman and Green Arrow, and they like Leonardi artwork, but for whatever reason, they don't seem to like Leonardi Batman, Superman and Green Arrow pages because they've been selling for less than I paid for them.  So, I've decided to stop the bleeding and this will be the last week I'm offering a Leonardi DCUniverse: Decsions page for sale.

3.  I've added a Spidey limited print, hand signed by Romita Jr (penciller), Romita Sr (inker), and Paul Mounts (colorist).  Its a great print, with less than 100 copies to raise funds for the Hero Initiative.  Check it out!

As usual, here's the list of artwork, along with direct link to the page at auction:

Thanks for looking!

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 3/13/2023 at 5:44 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

HI, all:

I've got some more exciting pages consigned to Heritage this week, with all auctions ending Wed, Mar 15th.  But first, a few announcements:

1. I don't have any more Kieron Dwyer Batman pages.  This weeks' page featuring Batman, Jason Todd, and the 1st appearance of Yoshio Tahara is the last one.  Hopefully those who wanted a page from this issue were able to pick one up over the past 5 weeks.  If you haven't, this is your last chance to do so

2.  Folks like pages with Batman, Superman and Green Arrow, and they like Leonardi artwork, but for whatever reason, they don't seem to like Leonardi Batman, Superman and Green Arrow pages because they've been selling for less than I paid for them.  So, I've decided to stop the bleeding and this will be the last week I'm offering a Leonardi DCUniverse: Decsions page for sale.

3.  I've added a Spidey limited print, hand signed by Romita Jr (penciller), Romita Sr (inker), and Paul Mounts (colorist).  Its a great print, with less than 100 copies to raise funds for the Hero Initiative.  Check it out!

As usual, here's the list of artwork, along with direct link to the page at auction:

Thanks for looking!

All items ending today at approximately 7PM Eastern time