• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I messed up!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

This was my first time submitting books for a signature series, I sent 6 books in window bags and packed them up real nice. The problem is I did not cut out the in house private signing cards and put them in the comics individually or even put them in the shipping box. I was a little to excited to get them sent off! Has anyone ever done this and still had their books come through and get signed? 

On 3/13/2023 at 10:05 PM, ABrowne said:

This was my first time submitting books for a signature series, I sent 6 books in window bags and packed them up real nice. The problem is I did not cut out the in house private signing cards and put them in the comics individually or even put them in the shipping box. I was a little to excited to get them sent off! Has anyone ever done this and still had their books come through and get signed? 

Did you put the packing slip in the box? I had one time where the private signing cards didn't print out correctly and I just sent in the packing slip with the books. I was able to contact the signature series team and they were able to print out the cards and attach them to the books when they got them. So, recommendation would be to contact the signature series team and give them your submission # and tracking number and let them know what happened. You can email them directly @ signatureseries@cgccomics.com. I have found them to be very helpful and easy to work with when there are issues or mistakes made. 

On 3/14/2023 at 8:36 AM, Skippeydoo said:
On 3/13/2023 at 10:05 PM, ABrowne said:

Did you put the packing slip in the box? I had one time where the private signing cards didn't print out correctly and I just sent in the packing slip with the books. I was able to contact the signature series team and they were able to print out the cards and attach them to the books when they got them. So, recommendation would be to contact the signature series team and give them your submission # and tracking number and let them know what happened. You can email them directly @ signatureseries@cgccomics.com. I have found them to be very helpful and easy to work with when there are issues or mistakes made. 

Believe it or not, Ripley, I would be pretty confident in the CGC character to want to fulfill it, (not just money if you can believe that :) ) I'm sure they care, enough when not wanting to ship it back. If you didn't get an email to (tsk) then be at peace. They really have a full day, yours ours are one of many :shy: 

On 3/14/2023 at 10:46 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Believe it or not, Ripley, I would be pretty confident in the CGC character to want to fulfill it, (not just money if you can believe that :) ) I'm sure they care, enough when not wanting to ship it back. If you didn't get an email to (tsk) then be at peace. They really have a full day, yours ours are one of many :shy: 

Agree, they want to get it done for any number of reasons.

so just contact cgc asap to make sure it goes the way you want

I'm pretty sure this happens a lot. I know I almost forgot this step on a number of times lol I would think its an easy fix for them, maybe just annoys them for the extra work. I would bet you are good to go.