• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink question
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I just won my first auction at ComicLink and I paid with a check.  The check cleared 5 days ago, but I've received no communication from them that I've paid in full or that the item has shipped.  Is this normal?

On 3/14/2023 at 10:38 AM, Tom789 said:

I just won my first auction at ComicLink and I paid with a check.  The check cleared 5 days ago, but I've received no communication from them that I've paid in full or that the item has shipped.  Is this normal?

Yes. Especially as they are in the midst of their auction. They do answer calls if you need help. 

On 3/15/2023 at 10:57 AM, Tom789 said:

I got the shipping notice about 3 hours after I posted.  Surely, my post was the trigger :smirk:

Clink is always solid. After the first couple of auctions, I just send the money in and forget about it - it always shows up in good order eventually.

On 3/15/2023 at 12:34 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Clink is always solid. After the first couple of auctions, I just send the money in and forget about it - it always shows up in good order eventually.

Yeah, I've now participated in a few of their auctions, and sometimes I've gotten stuff shipped quickly while other times it took maybe a bit longer, but they always arrive well-packed.  I think one time it took 2 or 3 weeks for them to ship (can't remember) and other times, a few days.  In all cases, I never had any problems getting the product and getting them "safely".