• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What was the price point on the recent Clint Eastwood Sign (Official Pix)?

6 posts in this topic

I saw how limited the Official Pix signing was with Clint Eastwood (and all the rules, if I read correctly, you could only get comic books signed if the first two phases didn't sell out, not sure CGC) and was wondering if anyone caught what the price was for this signing.

Thanks!

Dan

On 3/14/2023 at 3:13 PM, Monstertruck97 said:

I saw how limited the Official Pix signing was with Clint Eastwood (and all the rules, if I read correctly, you could only get comic books signed if the first two phases didn't sell out, not sure CGC) and was wondering if anyone caught what the price was for this signing.

Thanks!

Dan

They sold out early in phase 2, so comic pricing.  Original art, robes, boxing gloves, etc…all $2500 down to photos at $1300.  Phase 2 paperbacks and magazines dropped to $700.  I would have assumed if there was a phase 3 that comics would have fallen into the  $500-600 range but alas it was not meant to be.  It’s a bit unfair in my opinion but they sold out and I don’t make the rules. 

On 3/14/2023 at 10:19 PM, ivdyer said:

They sold out early in phase 2, so comic pricing.  Original art, robes, boxing gloves, etc…all $2500 down to photos at $1300.  Phase 2 paperbacks and magazines dropped to $700.  I would have assumed if there was a phase 3 that comics would have fallen into the  $500-600 range but alas it was not meant to be.  It’s a bit unfair in my opinion but they sold out and I don’t make the rules. 

I have never seen a private signing run in this fashion and I spent three years working for the guy who did this signing. The signing must have been bigger and OPix just got a small amount to offer to the public. If he did one signing, I am sure there will be another and that will fudge up Mr. Pence's amazing one of a kind book.

On 3/20/2023 at 6:13 PM, Monstertruck97 said:

I have never seen a private signing run in this fashion and I spent three years working for the guy who did this signing. The signing must have been bigger and OPix just got a small amount to offer to the public. If he did one signing, I am sure there will be another and that will fudge up Mr. Pence's amazing one of a kind book.

Someone could have pulled the trigger on original art, that included art on a sketch cover.  I had Ash at the ready but $2500 was too steep for me.