• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Miracleman #1
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2023 at 12:40 AM, 1950's war comics said:

VF ish and a press would help, nice sig book !

Thanks <3

On 3/19/2023 at 1:20 AM, scburdet said:

7.5ish Whatever that slash is across the cover breaks color and looks like there is deep enough damage that it won't matter much how pressing addresses other defects

Thanks ~ It's a printing defect/crease on the right front cover -- but there's been several 9.8 which had that defect hence why I was curious whether a press would help as CGC have taken such a defect into consideration previously ~

Edited by Bart Allen

Spine tick about an inch under the top staple

Spine tick even with right hand 

slightly blunted lwr lft corner

strange wrinkle that starts near right edge, arcs over into the white, disappears, picks up again on his right shoulder down to the bottom of his bicep then out into the pink again then disappears again.

I can't tell, but looks like soiling in lwr rt corner...could be art.

Cover wrinkle is the big thing.

On 3/21/2023 at 6:02 PM, grendelbo said:

C&P for 9.2/9.4.

Thanks for posting.

Ah, so the printing defects aren't going to influence it too much?

On 3/21/2023 at 7:44 PM, cchunn3 said:

Spine tick about an inch under the top staple

Spine tick even with right hand 

slightly blunted lwr lft corner

strange wrinkle that starts near right edge, arcs over into the white, disappears, picks up again on his right shoulder down to the bottom of his bicep then out into the pink again then disappears again.

I can't tell, but looks like soiling in lwr rt corner...could be art.

Cover wrinkle is the big thing.

Thanks a lot :3

I was gonna say 8.0/8.5 because of that indent/scratch thing, but if it truly is a common manufacturing error, then I could see 9.4 with a C&P (even if the C&P won't take the defect out--which it won't--it'll clean up the whites a lot and hopefully smooth out some of the spine creases that look possibly non-color-breaking).