• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on Walk Through
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Good morning,

I paid to have a magazine graded with Walk Through and it was checked in right away with a date of 2/27/23, same day it arrived via Fed Ex.  It says the current turn around time is 3 days for "WT" magazines.  The book is currently in the status of "Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging" 

When I submitted in the past I haven't done a Walk Through and due to that fact I waited to have the book graded when they were ready to be graded, no questions asked.  However, paying for the Walk Through service, can I contact customer service and "bump" this book to the top of the line, which is what I assumed when I paid the extra amount to have it labeled as Walk Through.

Thank you

• Administrator

Hello! We are currently rolling out our new holders for Magazines and this has caused a bit of a backlog in the encapsulation department. We should still be prioritizing Walkthrough services, but it may take a bit longer to process than normal. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. If you would like further details on where your book is. Please contact customer service directly with the submission number at submissions@cgccomics.com.