• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you could have ANY custom CGC label...
1 1

9 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2023 at 9:54 AM, World Devourer said:

Labels that feature the many costume changes of characters such as Captain America, Iron Man and Thor.

I like that idea! I love when we get a glimpse of Tony Stark with various armor in the background.

On 3/31/2023 at 10:06 AM, World Devourer said:

Suggest it to CGC. You can have that one for free. :bigsmile:

I will suggest it! I like how they have custom labels but the ones they have just seem... boring. So for the most part I just stick to the traditional universal blue.

I personally LOVE the custom label series. 

I want all of my books to have them. I'm not joking. I even want to have my favourite books of certain characters to have every available label, like Wolverine has 2 custom labels that were released, and now I have 2 copies of Wolverine 66, each with 1 of them. If they make another Wolverine custom label, I will buy another copy of Wolverine 66 and submit it for the new label.

I do wish that CGC was faster at the reholder... 3 months to pop my books into a new slab kind of sucks... 

But on topic, selfishly, I want

Batman (Dark Knight Returns), Batman (Year One), Batman (Court of Owls)

I want Danger Girl, Saga & Monstress (Image Comics)

and last but not least, I want an X-Men custom label, both with Dark Phoenix and Days of Future Past images

On 4/3/2023 at 11:06 AM, D2 said:

I personally LOVE the custom label series. 

I want all of my books to have them. I'm not joking. I even want to have my favourite books of certain characters to have every available label, like Wolverine has 2 custom labels that were released, and now I have 2 copies of Wolverine 66, each with 1 of them. If they make another Wolverine custom label, I will buy another copy of Wolverine 66 and submit it for the new label.

I do wish that CGC was faster at the reholder... 3 months to pop my books into a new slab kind of sucks... 

But on topic, selfishly, I want

Batman (Dark Knight Returns), Batman (Year One), Batman (Court of Owls)

I want Danger Girl, Saga & Monstress (Image Comics)

and last but not least, I want an X-Men custom label, both with Dark Phoenix and Days of Future Past images

I LOVE that you love the custom labels! I guess I just haven't found any that I can claim for my own. I do like some of your suggestions. I guess the point of this post was to get the "think tank" going to see if we can get some ideas out there and maybe eventually come up with some formal suggestions. Thanks!

On 4/3/2023 at 6:43 PM, grendel013 said:

I LOVE that you love the custom labels! I guess I just haven't found any that I can claim for my own. I do like some of your suggestions. I guess the point of this post was to get the "think tank" going to see if we can get some ideas out there and maybe eventually come up with some formal suggestions. Thanks!

CGC Mike actually created a chat regarding this in specific actually, and forwarded some requests directly to their Marketing team. Now they were only Marvel specific, but I also submitted some really basic prototypes and we will see…