• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updates on Celebrity Signings?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I am aware that when CGC offers signing opportunities that it is done in conjunction with outside companies like Twin Cities that are actually facilitating the events. However would it be possible to have some sort of system that updates those of us that have taken part in these signings? Just a simple Yes this signing has taken place and the books are in the process of being graded or No this signing has yet to take place. 

For instance I have a book sent in for a signing event with twin cities that was scheduled to occur in “late 2022” and it would be nice to know if this has happened or if it hasn’t. I realize trying to get working actors in a room to sign hundreds of items is difficult to schedule and execute, I’d just like to be in the loop of when I can expect to receive the book back. 

Thanks 

• Administrator

Hello @Hot Nickels ,

Unfortunately, we do not have this capability to show this information on our current submission tracking page. You can however always reach out to our team via phone, email, or chat board post to find out if a specific signing has taken place yet. Once a book has been signed and is back in the office, our internal notes will be updated with the signing dates for each specific book. Until then however, we can not offer any insight on when a signing will be taking place as these dates can change due to Artist's/Signer's/Celebrity's' schedules. We thank you and all of our customers for being so patient as we work to get these and all our future signing events completed. Let us know if you have any other questions!