• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade Baperpacks and Amazing Man-Spider

11 posts in this topic

On 3/30/2023 at 4:13 PM, valiantman said:

Trade Baperpacks and Amazing Man-Spider

The number of people using TBP for Trade Paperback and AMS for Amazing Spider-Man is...

Too Damn High Meme Generator - Imgflip

TBP would be Trade Baperpack, the correct code for Trade Paperback is TPB.

AMS would be Amazing Man-Spider, the correct code for Amazing Spider-Man is ASM.

... and don't get me start on people using GCG for the name of the grading company providing us with this message board.

:sumo:

Amazing Man-Spider > Amazing Spider-Man

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Frank Reynolds Man Spider Custom Action  Figure | danielaboltres.de

It’s easily done.

I remember when I lazily abbreviated TPB to TP on here, and a boardie, somewhat confused, enquired why I was talking about toilet roll and not collected editions of comic book story arcs, which would make much more sense on this platform.

It’s the big leagues here, and you have to nail the minute details as well.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 3/30/2023 at 7:21 PM, Ken Aldred said:

It’s easily done.

I remember when I lazily abbreviated TPB to TP on here, and a boardie, somewhat confused, enquired why I was talking about toilet roll and not collected editions of comic book story arcs, which would make much more sense on this platform.

It’s the big leagues here, and you have to nail the minute details as well.

I'm mainly talking about sellers on "selling sites" who are essentially saying:

"I won't take the time to spell things right, but you should hand over your money anyway. Here's my AMS TBP from GCG, now pay up."

On 3/30/2023 at 9:23 PM, valiantman said:

I'm mainly talking about sellers on "selling sites" who are essentially saying:

"I won't take the time to spell things right, but you should hand over your money anyway. Here's my AMS TBP from GCG, now pay up."

AMS bothers me 

See it all the time here :shiftyeyes: