• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll be on vacation from April 3rd through the 9th
3 3

28 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hey guys

Just a heads up, that is will be gone all of next week.  (Monday through Sunday)  I will be reviewing reported content and approving new posts each day.  I will not be checking PM's or notifications.  For any issues with submissions, I recommend contacting customer service via e-mail, phone or Ask CGC on the forum.  I realize we just had a forum update.  I did have a meeting today with the Senior Site Reliability Engineer and 1 other person.  He is aware that the calendar is not working, along with a bunch of other things.  He will be working directly with Invision to fix problems.   I will send him an e-mail tomorrow before I leave for other problems that I have been made aware of.  I am sure you will all be on your best behavior.  

On 3/31/2023 at 6:57 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hey guys

Just a heads up, that is will be gone all of next week.  (Monday through Sunday)  I will be reviewing reported content and approving new posts each day.  I will not be checking PM's or notifications.  For any issues with submissions, I recommend contacting customer service via e-mail, phone or Ask CGC on the forum.  I realize we just had a forum update.  I did have a meeting today with the Senior Site Reliability Engineer and 1 other person.  He is aware that the calendar is not working, along with a bunch of other things.  He will be working directly with Invision to fix problems.   I will send him an e-mail tomorrow before I leave for other problems that I have been made aware of.  I am sure you will all be on your best behavior.  

You have an emergency number we can reach you at?

On 3/31/2023 at 8:57 PM, CGC Mike said:

I am sure you will all be on your best behavior.  

Yeah, that always works.

Meme Creator - Funny If you could be on your best behavior That would be great  Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

beverly hillbillies waving Memes - Imgflip

Edited by ttfitz

• Administrator
On 4/1/2023 at 7:36 AM, JollyComics said:

Enjoy your vacation but I believe you are preparing for the grading contest this month.

The signup thread for the Spring Edition will be posted later today.  

On 4/1/2023 at 5:38 AM, CGC Mike said:

The signup thread for the Spring Edition will be posted later today.  

:banana: