• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

can we bring comic books to CGC in person?

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm new to the grading process, but I have books I'd like to get graded. I live only a few hours away from the CGC office in Sarasota and would like to know if I can bring books in person rather than mailing them. I will have some business in the area at some point and can schedule some extra time to drop books off and eventually pick them up. 

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Vincent

• Administrator

Hello @vencomio,

Thank you for your question! For security reasons, our office is closed to the public. If you do not wish to submit your books through the mail, you can submit them directly through one of our CGC dealers in your area. Our dealers can drop off and pick up their submissions from our facility versus mailing them. You can find a list of our dealers HERE. Otherwise, you will need to ship them to us directly or drop them off at our booth at a future convention we are attending. Let us know if you have any other questions.  

• Administrator

@JBrady,

Great question! This list is created by our dealers requesting to be on this list via their dealer account. If you see a shop that is not listed but you feel should be, please contact that shop's owner for more information. 

On 4/13/2023 at 8:20 AM, MattM CS said:

@JBrady,

Great question! This list is created by our dealers requesting to be on this list via their dealer account. If you see a shop that is not listed but you feel should be, please contact that shop's owner for more information. 

according to Bat City's site, they're an authorized CGC dealer: https://batcity.org/

You have their OLD listing when they were in Austin, but they moved to Bradenton in 2022. I emailed them to tell them too.

Edited by sellingitall
added info