• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dell "Now 10¢" price variants

4 posts in this topic

As a followup to this thread: 

I have successfully submitted a large quantity of the Del 15¢ price variants. I have just a few of the "Now 10¢" price variants which I would like to know if CGC will recognize as such. These were produced by Dell to address the price reduction back to 10¢ at the end of the 15¢ market test. More details here: http://dellcomicfan.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-late1950s-dell-published-several.html

Will CGC properly recognize such books with a "Now 10¢ price variant" label?

• Administrator

Hello! This is an excellent question and best answered by our Grading team. Please email our customer service at submissions@cgccomics.com and they will be able to get an answer for you. Thank you!

I did reach out to CGC Customer Support and they said:

"Thank you for contacting us. I have reached out to our team and they let me know that yes this is possible as long as the covers are the same for the two different prices then yes there would be a price variant."