• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rob Liefeld is out of his mind
5 5

170 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2024 at 2:17 PM, eastbayrudy said:

Ya I was wondering the same thing...Cant wait to get my book back. So far no movement on my status. 

I sent in 5 books: 1 drop shadow chisel, 1 blood spatter chisel, 2 remarques, and a sketch.

I spoke with CGC the other day, and they confirmed that the first 2 + 1 of the remarques were completed during the signing on 7/23-7/24; however, 1 of the remarques and the sketch are still with Rob to be completed on a TBD timeline. I know when that happened with the Jim Lee signing, it was another 10 months until the remainder were completed, so I'm hoping Rob doesn't take that long finishing these out!

On 8/16/2024 at 10:24 AM, CardinalBadger said:

I sent in 5 books: 1 drop shadow chisel, 1 blood spatter chisel, 2 remarques, and a sketch.

I spoke with CGC the other day, and they confirmed that the first 2 + 1 of the remarques were completed during the signing on 7/23-7/24; however, 1 of the remarques and the sketch are still with Rob to be completed on a TBD timeline. I know when that happened with the Jim Lee signing, it was another 10 months until the remainder were completed, so I'm hoping Rob doesn't take that long finishing these out!

Wow thanks for the info…had no idea it could take that long. Welp time to forget about it then. Good things come to those who wait and I’m sure Rob is going to pump out some awesome re-marks and sketches! 

On 8/16/2024 at 5:55 PM, eastbayrudy said:
On 8/16/2024 at 12:24 PM, CardinalBadger said:

sent in 5 books: 1 drop shadow chisel, 1 blood spatter chisel, 2 remarques, and a sketch.

Wow thanks for the info…had no idea it could take that long. Welp time to forget about it then. Good things come to those who wait and I’m sure Rob is going to pump out some awesome re-marks and sketches! 

Maybe @CardinalBadger can concur or youre saying that from experience? But i do want to say jim lee and art adams both did very detailed or extra becasue of the wait, but here is praying Liefeld can find the time to do it up right ^^

On 8/16/2024 at 4:58 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Maybe @CardinalBadger can concur or youre saying that from experience? But i do want to say jim lee and art adams both did very detailed or extra becasue of the wait, but here is praying Liefeld can find the time to do it up right ^^

Art Adams definitely went above-and-beyond on his remarques - which may have actually been why he was so delayed in the first place. But definitely well worth the wait on his!

Jim basically just did the same level that he does for everyone.

All that being said, my experience with Rob is that his default is already much more detailed than most - so I'm sure it will be worth the wait for those of us who didn't have theirs completed at the SDCC signing!

Still no movement on any of my submissions; however, CGC did inform me that my remaining two submissions were completed and are in transit back to Florida. I'm assuming that goes for all the submissions that weren't completed during SDCC - so good news that it shouldn't be too much of a delay, if any!

On 9/20/2024 at 9:47 PM, eastbayrudy said:

My book shipped yesterday! 

IMG_9635.thumb.jpeg.5ee17367584286e0187c78b52466ecd2.jpeg

I was curious how those would turn out. Doesn't seem I've heard a lot about the signing, or this is a first, and yet, kudos a nice looking sketch! ^^