• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - Friday Foster 1 (Dell 1972)
1 1

6 posts in this topic

This book was originally graded a 7.0 White Pages.  I had it cracked and sent to a 3rd party presser.  The pictures are of the C&P version that is now at CGC for grading. 

Welcoming thoughts of what grade bump -- if any -- the new submission might get.  This is, unfortunately, a hard book to find in high grade so it looks like this will have to serve for my personal collection.

FFFrontAfter.JPG

FFBackAfter.JPG

Pam Grier!

I dunno. I'm seeing some spine stresses and a slight stacking curl. Is that a bit of scuffing in the colophon? It also looks like there's still some dirt, soiling or stains, but maybe that's just an artifact from the photo or my monitor. If I'm not seeing things, *maybe* a 7.5 or 8.0? If I am seeing things, probably a bit higher. What do the previous grader's notes say?

Great book in any case! (thumbsu

On 4/7/2023 at 8:20 AM, MR. Pontoon said:

Pam Grier!

I dunno. I'm seeing some spine stresses and a slight stacking curl. Is that a bit of scuffing in the colophon? It also looks like there's still some dirt, soiling or stains, but maybe that's just an artifact from the photo or my monitor. If I'm not seeing things, *maybe* a 7.5 or 8.0? If I am seeing things, probably a bit higher. What do the previous grader's notes say?

Great book in any case! (thumbsu

Original Grader Notes.  We think we got the stain out.  Also, this is the book prior to be C&P that got the 7.0.

chip out left top of back cover
crease left bottom of back cover
crease left top of front cover breaks color
small, very light, multiple stain right center of front cover

Below are pictures of the book before the C&P that got a 7.0 White Page grade.

FFFrontBefore.JPG

FTBackBefore.JPG

Edited by Cool Ghoul
Spelling errors