• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing Set Items

23 posts in this topic

Hello!

I need to have some cards added to sets, all Magic, but they are missing from their set types:

First Stage
Antiquities - Reserved List

Cert # trying to add: 4239603023

The card is correct in the drop down, but the card assigned to the slot is incorrect. Golgothian Sylex is a reserved list card but Atog is not:

image.png.0b5a4163f5f36a61c1ad0e57d07ad9d3.png

Fourth Stage
Ravnica: City of Guilds - Complete Master Set

Cert # trying to add: 4239603017

Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion (number 282) is completely missing from the master set. It looks like cards 282-290 and 295-305 were not added:

image.png.919f50fe31d5f722e21e9ff99016dce8.png

Creatures
Frogs

Cert # trying to add: 4239603022

Only the showcase versions of Grolnok, the Omnivore were included - need the other versions to be added:

image.png.faf06ec3167d6b9a174e3a6e84615177.png

Creatures
Gnomes

Cert # trying to add: 4239603020

Only the Tempest version is included - need the Mirrodin versions added:

image.png.b271dafefdb20df02d6dc1ebd8d9c7f3.png

Artist Series
Christopher Rush

Cert # trying to add: 4239603009

Only the Timeshifted versions of Eron the Relentless are included - need to have the original version from Homelands added:

image.png.fc26f1008c18a4f5b6ae312cf1896f98.png

Artist Series
Steve Argyle

Cert # trying to add: 4239603001

Only the Double Masters foil version of Everflowing Chalice is included - need to have the original versions from Worldwake added:
image.png.33ee94a2d8255314ef0285b378d0c01d.png

Thank you! :)

image.png

Edited by cyclonus11

• Administrator
On 4/19/2023 at 4:56 PM, cyclonus11 said:

Hello!

I need to have some cards added to sets, all Magic, but they are missing from their set types:

Oh no! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let me look into this and get back to you. :) 

• Administrator
On 4/20/2023 at 4:24 PM, cyclonus11 said:

Thanks Lyndsey! :headbang:

You're welcome! All the sets you listed above are fixed except Ravnica, we're still working on that one. I'll update you once it's done, there were more cards missing than just the ones you listed. 🤦‍♀️ 

• Administrator
On 4/22/2023 at 7:53 AM, cyclonus11 said:

Ah, I see now there are others missing in the screenshot. No worries - thank you for the updates!

You're welcome! And thanks so much for your patience while we fix it! :) 

• Administrator
On 5/5/2023 at 8:37 AM, cyclonus11 said:

Good morning! Just checking to see if there are any updates. Thank you!

Good morning! Unfortunately, we are still working on Ravnica. It was a bit of a mess. 😂

We hope to have it fixed and back up soon and I'll definitely let you know once we do! Thanks for your patience! :) 

I just have one from my latest submission! Manticore from Adventures in the Forgotten Realms is missing from Creatures. I also submitted a new slot request.

Creatures
Manticore

Cert # trying to add: 4257098002

image.png.fd266ad2d6a9ddd595f07d0657f0adb3.png

• Administrator
On 5/17/2023 at 5:32 PM, cyclonus11 said:

I just have one from my latest submission! Manticore from Adventures in the Forgotten Realms is missing from Creatures. I also submitted a new slot request.

Thanks! That card has been added to the set and we added your card to the set as well. :) 

• Administrator
On 9/5/2023 at 11:17 AM, cyclonus11 said:

I have one to add from my latest submission - The Gitrog Monster from SLD: Imaginary Friends is missing from The Gitrog Monster slot in Creatures - Frogs.

Thanks for letting me know! I've added that card to the slot and I've added your Gitrog Monster to the set for you. :) 

I have a missing card to add from my latest submission - Monastery Swiftspear from Double Masters 2022 is missing from Monastery Swiftspear slot in Artist Series - Steve Argyle. Only the Khans of Tarkir version is available.

Artist Series
Steve Argyle

Cert # trying to add: 1401007874001

image.png.baa7c7c101721b38f30dce63cbde6b53.png

I also submitted a request for the following missing slot - Drone from Phyrexia: All Will Be One (a token with art by Steve Argyle):

Artist Series
Steve Argyle

Cert # trying to add: 1401007874004

Thank you! :) 

• Administrator
On 11/16/2023 at 10:55 AM, cyclonus11 said:

I have a missing card to add from my latest submission - Monastery Swiftspear from Double Masters 2022 is missing from Monastery Swiftspear slot in Artist Series - Steve Argyle. Only the Khans of Tarkir version is available.

Artist Series
Steve Argyle

Cert # trying to add: 1401007874001

image.png.baa7c7c101721b38f30dce63cbde6b53.png

I also submitted a request for the following missing slot - Drone from Phyrexia: All Will Be One (a token with art by Steve Argyle):

Artist Series
Steve Argyle

Cert # trying to add: 1401007874004

Thank you! :) 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Both cards have been added to the set. :) 

Just a note for sets with ongoing additions, such as artist series, we'll be reviewing the sets periodically to add the new cards that are needed, but please continue to use the slot requests when you have something you want to add and we'll look at it right away. We will be pausing adding new cards to any sets as we get closer to the awards, there will be an announcement at that time and after the awards we'll go back to adding them as we get them.

Thanks Lyndsey! For items with existing slots but missing cards, are we supposed to use the "Request a Slot" feature? Or is that just for new slots?

Also, will the Request a Slot feature be disabled in December, or will you continue collect requests during the month and just not add them until after the rewards?

• Administrator
On 11/17/2023 at 9:48 AM, cyclonus11 said:

Thanks Lyndsey! For items with existing slots but missing cards, are we supposed to use the "Request a Slot" feature? Or is that just for new slots?

Also, will the Request a Slot feature be disabled in December, or will you continue collect requests during the month and just not add them until after the rewards?

You're welcome! For existing slots but missing cards, you can still use the request a slot feature, as long as you include the cert # for the card you want added because I always check the card listed in the request and compare to what's in the set. 

When we pause adding new cards to sets, you will still be able to make the request (and please do so), we just will hold off on reviewing and adding the cards until after the awards.