• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating BlackOut21
7 7

103 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2023 at 8:23 AM, BlackOut21 said:

I do hope/believe we can find a way past all this and look forward to hopefully moving in that direction. 

Thanks. 

I can think of one way past this...  

Matt didn't do anything wrong in making this public. This is the course of action to help settle disputes. You have every right to defend your position as well.  

My advice is the path of least resistance. You all agreed to a reasonable outcome. It seems like that got held up because of a personal frustration that have nothing to do with the transaction. 

My advice is to move forward with the agreed upon resolution and put this to bed. 

And, I'll be honest...  mistakes happen and mystery boxes cause mysterious problems, which is why they aren't allowed. If you make things right,  I would still buy books from you and I'm sure others would too. 

It's really about showing the community you'll work to make it right and follow through. 

On 4/22/2023 at 9:25 AM, BlackOut21 said:

Fair enough. Refund issued. I look forward to building our relationship and apologize for my part in all of this.

Thanks again. 

:golfclap:

... by the way, you do have some nice books. GOD BLESS ....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu