• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about cross grading?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello All, 

I am going to be sending in my first submission. I am planning on sending in about 28-30 cards. One of them being a crossover from Beckett. 

My question is that I know the cards have to be in order as shown on the submission sheet. Does the crossover one that is already slabbed by Beckett need to just be in the pile of loose cards?

Or can I keep that one separate in the package that I send in for grading?

Trying to do this the right way, and don't want to give myself a bad rap with CGC 

Thank you, 

• Administrator

Hello @KDunlap, thank you for contacting us. You may do either or - send the card in order based on the packing slip or if you feel it to be safer to package it separately you may do so. As long as your submission form is in the box and indicates there is a crossover card in the mix, you're okay to package it however way you feel is the safest for the card/slab to make it to us without damage. Hope this helps!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

• Administrator

Hello @JazzyJeffie

Thank you for reaching out. this is a great question. Please allow me to confirm if cards that did not receive a numerical grade are eligible for Crossover service. I will follow up with you as soon as possible. 

Thank you! 

• Administrator

Hello @JazzyJeffie

I have confirmed that you can submit a PSA card with an Authentic designation as a cross at any grade, but it cannot be submitted as a cross at the same grade or higher. I would not be able to determine or estimate what the grade would be as that would require an evaluation by the grading team. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 2/8/2024 at 5:30 AM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @JazzyJeffie

I have confirmed that you can submit a PSA card with an Authentic designated as a cross at any grade, but it cannot be submitted as a cross at the same grade or higher. I would not be able to determine or estimate what the grade would be as that would require an evaluation by the grading team. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Thanks a lot Nicki for the help and confirmation!