• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about Signature Series and direct publisher
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I read this for the Yellow Signature series label:  

In select instances, CGC may accept signed books directly from the signer or publisher.  CGC Signature Series | CGC Private Signings | CGC (cgccomics.com)

I purchase autographed books from J. Scott Campbell Store (jscottcampbell.com).  

Can I purchase and have the books sent from Scott Cambell's store to CGC to qualify for the Signature Series label?  What's the process for doing this, like how do you complete the Submission Form?

I know I can purchase the unsigned copy and then send it to CGC for a signature event, but I'm trying to save on the shipping as well as reduce the handling of the books.

Thanks.

• Administrator

Hello,

You would need to contact the jscottcampbell store for information on how to do this or if they would allow it. If the book is coming directly from the artist it would be able to qualify for Signature Series but if the book was returned to you in any fashion prior, it would lose its qualification. Let us know if you have any other questions!