• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packing Slip for Submitting Comics
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have the large shipping kit provided by CGC and want to send in 40 comics. In the tutorial for packing it is shown that the packing slip is placed on top of each stack of 10 comics. When I do my online submission how will my packing slip be laid out and do I need to print four of them to place one on each stack of comics?

• Administrator

@Andyman2000,

Packing slips will change depending on what services you enter as well as which are entered first. I would suggest completing the submission form PRIOR to packaging your books so you can receive a copy of this and see the order the books are labeled. You will only need to include one copy of your submission form when shipping the collectibles to us. Let us know if you have any other questions!

detective comics batman and batgirl 12 cents, marvel comics group fantastic four 40 cents #216, fantastic four 12 cent #56 Klaw, marvel comics group fantastic four #65 12 cent, fantastic four marvel comics group 12 cents #66