• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed! A Golden Sale :) ALL Star, Comic Cavalcade, Batman, Blonde Phantom, Captain America, Detective, Flash, Green Lantern,Moon Girl, Planets, Superman, Wonder Comics, WOW
15 15

114 posts in this topic

This sale will include approximately 36 Golden Age comics, most are CGC graded, a few are not. I plan to list 6 books  per night from my collection, skipping Sat night, until I'm done.

Some of these books are from the "Evelyn Collection" even though I've owned them for many years, I still think of them as hers. 

Pricing: Many of these books are scarce and they are difficult for me to price. Some don't have any recent sales for the past few years. Others have a few sales, but they are up and down with some wide swings.  I used GPA for the most part, but I also checked Heritage and eBay for raw sales,,

Payment:  is by Check, MO, Zelle or Paypal.

Payment is due within 7 days unless we have made other arrangements prior to you posting a :takeit:on the thread or in a PM. If I cannot determine which Take it is first, the one in the thread will win.

Shipping: I didn't include shipping in the price because I can't determine shipping cost outside the U.S. easily and the U.S .shipping costs have changed recently.  I will charge exact shipping. I can ship priority, or parcel select in the U.S.

Outside of the U.S. for any transaction that costs more than $250, it must ship with a signature required.  I pay for private insurance (I cover that part) and my insurance requires a signature.

For any transaction inside the U.S., I will ship anything over $2k Fedex ground or Express Mail, your choice.

Returns:  Thankfully I don't usually have return issues, but  I made a few changes in my rules.

I accept returns for any reason within 7 days. You must notify me within 3 days of receipt that you want to return the book and mail it within 7 days.

CGC books : The book must be returned packaged the same way I packed the book and shipped using the same method it was sent to you. I do accept returns on CGC books, but you pay return shipping both ways and if there are PP fees, you are responsible for those as well unless PP refunds them now, I think they stopped..

Raw booksFor raw books, if I made an error in grading, I will pay return shipping and refund the entire amount you paid (including fees)  If I missed restoration, you have 60 days to request a refund, I don't pay grading fees. After 60 days all sales are final.

Edited by skypinkblu

All Star #57, CGC 4.0 OW/W 1951, Last Golden Age Appearance of the Justice Society of America. 55 blue labels, 65 total.

Last sale in this grade was 12 years ago.  I prorated sales of 4 books from 2022

Bin : $665

image.thumb.jpeg.591d563a0837e4c89b00072329e2ed0e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b720b40f425baa3df02764eff643699b.jpeg

On 4/25/2023 at 6:59 PM, skypinkblu said:

Action Comics #52, CGC 3.0 Off White, 1942. Origin of the Vigilante retold., Mr. America and Fat Man become, the Ameri-Commandos.

37 Blue labels on the census, 47 copies total. The image is a little dark, I had trouble with the glare on the black cover.

Bin is $575.00

image.thumb.jpeg.c1d5b8f8879eed2d19d103227023d8c8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.477073163405b52f5f2b6abb4e36f9f8.jpeg

:takeit:

On 4/25/2023 at 4:55 PM, skypinkblu said:

This sale will include approximately 36 Golden Age comics, most are CGC graded, a few are not. I plan to list 6 books  per night from my collection, skipping Sat night, until I'm done.

Some of these books are from the "Evelyn Collection" even though I've owned them for many years, I still think of them as hers. 

Pricing: Many of these books are scarce and they are difficult for me to price. Some don't have any recent sales for the past few years. Others have a few sales, but they are up and down with some wide swings.  I used GPA for the most part, but I also checked Heritage and eBay for raw sales,,

Payment:  is by Check, MO, Zelle or Paypal.

Payment is due within 7 days unless we have made other arrangements prior to you posting a :takeit:on the thread or in a PM. If I cannot determine which Take it is first, the one in the thread will win.

Shipping: I didn't include shipping in the price because I can't determine shipping cost outside the U.S. easily and the U.S .shipping costs have changed recently.  I will charge exact shipping. I can ship priority, or parcel select in the U.S.

Outside of the U.S. for any transaction that costs more than $250, it must ship with a signature required.  I pay for private insurance (I cover that part) and my insurance requires a signature.

For any transaction inside the U.S., I will ship anything over $2k Fedex ground or Express Mail, your choice.

Returns:  Thankfully I don't usually have return issues, but  I made a few changes in my rules.

I accept returns for any reason within 7 days. You must notify me within 3 days of receipt that you want to return the book and mail it within 7 days.

CGC books : The book must be returned packaged the same way I packed the book and shipped using the same method it was sent to you. I do accept returns on CGC books, but you pay return shipping both ways and if there are PP fees, you are responsible for those as well unless PP refunds them now, I think they stopped..

Raw booksFor raw books, if I made an error in grading, I will pay return shipping and refund the entire amount you paid (including fees)  If I missed restoration, you have 60 days to request a refund, I don't pay grading fees. After 60 days all sales are final.

:popcorn: