• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mulitple questions about a submission during LeGala TCG
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello ! :)

Last week-end I attend LeGala TCG in Paris, during which I drop 64 cards to the CGC German team. I have some questions about it :

- I just realized that my submission (order #4218072002) has only partially entered the cards submission tracking on my online account. Indeed, online it is missing the submission #4244382 (see attachments) which contains the master piece of my collection, a PSA 9 Pokemon Trophy Kangaskhan Family Event japanese which I would like to get WalkThrough crossgraded. Can you confirm that you did not lose that card ?

- As I said, I submit 64 cards at LeGala TCG last Sunday... the fact that some submissions already appear online mean that you have already received the cards in Florida ? Or are they still in the German office ?

- I haven't paid anything yet. When will I have to pay ?

- I know the German team will come back in a month for another parisian event, which will be the Paris Card Show (https://www.cgccards.com/news/article/11515/paris-card-show/). Do you think it would be feasible to use this event to bring me back at least the freshly crossgraded Pokemon Trophy Kangaskhan Family Event card ?

Thanks in advance for your answers :)

CGC LeGalaTCG submission recap.png

CGC LeGalaTCG submission online.png

• Administrator

Hello @BorderLanes

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can confirm that all 64 of your cards have been received and entered into the system. Payment is processed after a submission is received and entered into our system, so it should be processed soon by the Munich office. 

Billing, submission status, and shipping questions should be directed to the office in Munich. They will be able to review your request to have the high-value card picked up at their next attended show. You can email them directly at Service@CGCcards.de

Thank you! 

Hello @NickiO CS

It seems like some of my cards were graded today or yesterday as Submission Tracking status is now "Shipped" and I can see the results of them all :)

I am very happy about the Trophy Kangaskhan which got a 9.5 overall, however the name mentionned in the submission #4244382 and in your online certlookup tool is wrong as you can see here https://www.cgccards.de/certlookup/4244382001/ ; it's currently called Xatu from the Skyridge set instead of "Kangaskhan (1998) Garura Parent/Child Tourn. Prize Holo". Could you please fix that asap so my card appears at the right place in the pop report ?

Thanks !

Edited by BorderLanes

Hello @NickiO CS

After having a closer look to the cards, it seems like there is a small issue for one card in the 4244379 submission : https://www.cgccards.de/certlookup/4244379002/

In fact, this submission was dedicated to error cards, including that one, but it is said nowhere on the label. As you can clearly see on the online scans, there is an additional holographic layer on the top part of the card, which is very uncharacteristic.

Can you confirm that this is a type of card you usually label as error (and how you name it ?). And if yes, what could be done from your side for that card to be properly labeled ?

Thanks !

• Administrator

Hello @borderlanes, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am having this card reviewed. I will reach out to you directly via email with more information once the review is completed. 

Thank you!