• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marc Nathan's Thanksgiving Sale

23 posts in this topic

Any of the DC/B'more Locals going this weekend?

Lantern (and Mrs. Lantern)and I are headed up on Saturday and are going to grab lunch up there. Anybody game?

Darth? Donut? Rich Henn? Tom? Harry? hi.gif

Good deals if you can make it:

30% off GA and SA books

70% off BA and up

50% off trades

Marc has the best store in MD, so you'll probably find something up there.

Last year, I bought a Hellblazer #1 for $6. A bunch of Alan Moore Swamp Things for $1 each. A few years back I bought a Swamp Thing #37 for $8.

Any of the DC/B'more Locals going this weekend?

Lantern (and Mrs. Lantern)and I are headed up on Saturday and are going to grab lunch up there. Anybody game?

Darth? Donut? Rich Henn? Tom? Harry? hi.gif

What? I don't get invited? sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I'll be in Germany anyway. gossip.gif

Have you ever tried French Fries with Mayonnaise? I mean, the German/Dutch Mayonnaise not the 893censored-thumb.gif they sell here. It is more like a mustard/mayo combo. Good 893censored-thumb.gif that. And Mozart chocolate is a euphemism for 893censored-thumb.gifing someone's salad. Nah, just kidding about the Mozart chocolate. Mozart Chocolate is cloud9.gif !!

Have you ever tried French Fries with Mayonnaise? I mean, the German/Dutch Mayonnaise not the 893censored-thumb.gif they sell here. It is more like a mustard/mayo combo. Good 893censored-thumb.gif that. And Mozart chocolate is a euphemism for 893censored-thumb.gifing someone's salad. Nah, just kidding about the Mozart chocolate. Mozart Chocolate is cloud9.gif !!

Gotta agree with the Fries and Mayo. they sell them all over Holland and they're great. you can even get them by Times Square now ............. thumbsup2.gif

Gotta agree with the Fries and Mayo. they sell them all over Holland and they're great. you can even get them by Times Square now ............. thumbsup2.gif

mayo. UGH! i'd pass on jennifer garner slathered in mayo.

Yeah, but at Times Square aren't they using Foo Foo Mayo? You know, Chipotle Mayo, Tarragon and herb mayo etc(though Wasabe Mayo is quite good). This is not one of those high-falutin type of things. It is meant to be everyday guy's snack.

mayo. UGH! i'd pass on jennifer garner slathered in mayo.

Then go for mustard or miracle whip, whichever you prefer. Ketchup just doesn't do the stately potato justice.

I'm in Chicago. I talked to Marc yesterday, he has a bunch of new stuff. Tell him that I will NOT be there on Sunday but will see him at Tysons on the 4th.

Will do. I was wondering if you had left town.

Saturday is Grace's 1st birthday! I always miss out on Marc's THXGVG sale every year because of family commitments. Have fun treasure hunting - go find me some western 30 cent variants tongue.gif

Please pass along our best wishes to Miss Grace, or as Nicole calls her "That Baby Grace".