• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How come i cant have my comics i want graded shipped in same package back to me I'm getting charged 20$ for each comics shipping thats a big NO for me, i want them all shipped togeather.
1 1

9 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2023 at 9:03 AM, cbudris said:

how do i do this.

I just got off the phone with them about this last week. You can have your books shipped back altogether. But you have to specify that by writing it on the packing slip clearly that you want them all shipped back together regardless of the tier or turn around time. They'll do it for you. You just have to communicate with them. 

I think you have confused the body and title of your post.

On 5/2/2023 at 9:52 AM, Brady Smith said:

I just got off the phone with them about this last week. You can have your books shipped back altogether. But you have to specify that by writing it on the packing slip clearly that you want them all shipped back together regardless of the tier or turn around time. They'll do it for you. You just have to communicate with them. 

I did not know that. Thanks

On 5/2/2023 at 10:19 AM, Cman429 said:

If you’re picking different services you have to pay for separate shipping. Pick one service for all your books and you won’t have to pay for separate shipping

jo i just send books all together for just a score and case

On 5/3/2023 at 8:44 PM, cbudris said:

jo i just send books all together for just a score and case

Each service is a different 'tier'. If you submit only Moderns worth < $400, you'll receive 1 shipment back. If you have 6 Modern and 9 Vintage, that's 2 shipments. Modern, Vintage, and Signature Series would be 3 shipments. Etc etc etc.

Hopefully this helps.