• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine submissions still not being processed!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have 2 magazine submissions that have been at CGC for way too long! The first one, 4045417, has been there since 4/14/22, that's over a year. Sadly, around February of this year, they were almost close to being finished as they were in the Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging stage and then CGC had problems with the machines or the new magazine slabs. These problems have been resolved yet my submission has just festered somewhere without being complete. Please don't tell me to contact customer service. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have talked to someone from customer service and them telling me that they will send a message to someone to see if they can do something but to date, nothing has been resolved. 

I have a second submission 4143977 that is a magazine reholder for 4 books that has been there for 7 months since 10/19/22. This hasn't even been touched! :frustrated:Again no one from customer service has been able to get this this completed. 

Now recently I've heard two things. The first one I heard was on Friday, 4/28/23, that supposably all of the magazine backlogs will be completed by this Friday 5/5/23. So far I have not seen any movement on my submissions so at this point, I don't believe it. 

The second thing I heard and I do believe it, is that there are 2 teams working on magazine submissions. The first team is working on new magazine submissions only and they are being handled very quickly. In fact the person who told me this said he sent in a magazine submission and he had it back in 20 days. Then there is a second team that is working strictly on the magazine backlog submissions and as you can see from how long my two submissions have been there, they are not moving quickly and no one seems to be able to get them move any faster. The fact that new submissions are being finished before submissions that have been there for months or over a year is unfair and should not be allowed. 

When can I expect my magazine submissions back?

• Administrator

Hello @Ghastly542454

Thank you for your message. All magazine submissions were delayed due to the encapsulation issue that occurred in October. Our team is working diligently to complete ALL the backlog in-house not just new submissions. I can not confirm what you heard about specific dates or multiple teams as our team does not have this information. I can confirm that you should be seeing an update on both of these submissions in the next few weeks. Thank you for being so patient. Please note, you are not the only customer that has submissions that have been in-house from this period of time. We appreciate your patience as we continue to complete this backlog. Let us know if you have any other questions.