• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man #107
2 2

10 posts in this topic

I bought this comic in the late 70's exactly like it is for 50 cents because it looked interesting. Im more a horror and scifi fan.

There is a dent on all 4 sides that goes through the whole comic as shown in the side shot.

I am curious also how much a pressing would improve things. I would put this grade at a negative 5.0 lol

What do you think? Thanks

ASMFront.png

ASMRear.png

ASMSide.png

ASMpage.png

Edited by Hes Dead Jim

On 5/3/2023 at 3:19 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

Assuming it's possible to turn the pages 1.0 but an interesting case of bottom of the distributors stack. It gave it's life so that others might live.

LOL i forgot to include the picture of the inside thaks for reminding me. the pages actually turn fine and are in great shape aside from the wavyness

On 5/3/2023 at 3:26 PM, LowGradeBronze said:

In which case I may have been harsh. Won't be the first time. 1.5 might be fairer if pq is ok.

i just noticed staple stains that go through each page so i think you were generous if anything

I'm sure a skilled presser could make this look better, but how much do you want to invest to boost this to a 1.5 or a 1.8. For 50¢, I'm sure you got your money's worth reading it

On 5/3/2023 at 9:15 PM, scburdet said:

I'm sure a skilled presser could make this look better, but how much do you want to invest to boost this to a 1.5 or a 1.8. For 50¢, I'm sure you got your money's worth reading it

yup absolutely. i would only send it in if i had a few extra dollars to see how much could be done. but having anything extra for that is probably 3 to 5 years away. just curious what this woud be as is. id be surprised to get a 1.0

thanks