• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Beatty/ Jim Shooter
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Well they usually happen 2-5 months after the deadline 

keep checking social media (cgc and/or the creators) or contact cgc directly and ask

I'm waiting on a book from this signing as well.  In my experience, the signings usually take place anywhere from two weeks to a month after the deadline.  Seems like it can be the same time period from time of signing to shipping.

One strange thing I'm experiencing now is I sent in three books for the Chris Claremont signing.  I received two of them back this week, which were just regular signatures.  The third book is getting the "SNIKT" inscription, and that one is still sitting in "Scheduled for Grading"  Have a few Frank Millers there as well, which had the same cutoff date as JS/JB and Claremont, and they haven't moved from CCS or SfG since they hit the system.

When the deadline in to when the signing is varies quite a bit depending on the creator's schedule. I've had some I sent in occur within a few weeks to a month after the deadline, and I've had some take 3-6 months after the deadline to actually occur. Best thing to do on asking about dates or the question with the Clairmont signing is to email the Signature Series team directly a signatureseries@cgccomics.com. They are typically very good and fast with responses. They won't be able to give you an exact signing date, but they can usually let you know if there is a planned date as of now and when it will be. And when I've had questions about a specific submission they're great with giving me some info.