• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Label Not Available on Variant X-Men Cover
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

My question concerns the inability to access custom labels for the specific X-Men #1 comic I wish to submit. 

I was able to add a custom label to my Amazing Spider-Man 252 comics I wish to submit. However, when I added my X-Men #1 (Campbell Virgin) book, no custom label options are available.  Is there a work-around for this problem? Once there is a fix, I will be happy to submit my order.

Just discovered if I only select the 'standard' entry for X-Men #1 07/21 (and not the Campbell Virgin option - which is the actual book I wish to submit) I have the option to select a custom cover.  I am reluctant to select this option, since I will be submitting the Rogue (negative) cover.

- Grimjack

No Labels.jpg

Labels.JPG

Rogue Cover.jpg

• Administrator

Hello, we are so sorry to hear that this option is not available on your book. I will get with my webteam to see if we can add it for you. If you do not wish to wait you may always hand write on the packing slip the label that you wish to add to the book as well. Thank you for letting us know. 

EDIT:

I have spoken with my IT department and confirmed the following information:

The book you are trying to submit is X-Men #1 Campbell Variant from 9/21. The OSF will not allow custom labels to be selected if there is any date in this format: 07/21, so with a zero in front of the month. In other words, the date should always appear with no zero in front of the month. 

The OSF should not display books with zeroes and this is a something we're working to fix.

attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGc