• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

David Michelinie signing and CCS
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Had my books sent in to ccs for the David Michelinie signing and it is still showing received at ccs under my status after a month or so and the cutoff date for his signing is tomorrow. Was just wondering how long it takes for these to show up for recieved at cgc and if they are considered there even though they show at ccs still. Hope I don't miss his signing on my books because they're not at cgc yet. Thank you. 

• Administrator

Hello @ophidia31,

Thank you for your question. Books are sent through CCS AFTER the signing has taken place. The status they show currently is the status they will show until after the signing event has taken place. Once your books have been signed and pressed, then they will be moved to CGC. Rest assured this is waiting with the rest of the submissions for this event to be signed. Thank you for your patience! 

Lastly, so you know, the cutoff date is not the signing date. Cutoff dates are scheduled weeks and some times months in advance to prepare the books for the event. Because we do not make the signing dates public knowledge until after the event has begun, you can reach out at any time to see if this event has taken place. If it has, you can request the signing date so you can get an estimate on when your submission may finish up based on your 6/8 week estimated turnaround times. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks for the reply. yeah I knew the cut off/sign date thing. Just wanted to make sure that since it was showing the status was ccs, that it would still be in the system before the cutoff date for the signing and not show up in the system as received by cgc afterwards and not be eligible for the signing even though it was there weeks in advance.