• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Memory of Thomas Drew our DJPinkpanther67 and to help his family in their time of need. Recap Page 24 more is most welcome!!
25 25

518 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2023 at 7:37 PM, sckao said:

I'm up to only four on my main machine, but about 9-10 screens total in my home office. :facepalm:

That's scary...2, bigger ones and the laptop (which is smaller than the old one I had) are MORE than enough for me;) ...but thanks for the idea.

Still Available

There are still some wonderful items available!!

Page 7

7 War Action Books 
$150 shipped OBO Donated by Changer

Superman Foil 5-pack up for grabs, all proceeds directly to Thomas' family: $435 shipped USA (or more if you are so inclined). Donated by ChaseNBlue

NOW UPDATED! 

I'll throw in a few raw, just in, Batman #135/#900 limited edition platinum foils...AND drop the price for everything to $375 or better shipped - all proceeds to Thomas' family.

As those who have bought from me before know, rest assured there are always other surprise comics included when purchased here on the boards for higher priced transactions. 

Page 8

Sgt. Rock lot (late BA and CA)Some great cover art by Joe Kubert!   $50.00

18 comic lot Includes issues:

Donated by AlecHolland ConUS shipping included 

Page 9

Comics Journal #84 - $70 SHIPPED  Donated by Ansoldi

Page 12

For Sale For The Australian/New Zealand Contingent. 

A NECA 1990 Movie Donatello Movie figure MISB. Very hard to find, especially at this price. SHIPPING WILL BE DETERMINED BY YOUR LOCATION, AND WILL BE EXACT, PLUS PACKAGING COSTS (if necessary). 

$50AU minimum donation plus shipping. A bargain Donated by Cat

Page 14

Lot #3, as shown and donated  by Dr. X! $40

Page 15

Thrilling #70 (golden age) Schomburg cover donated by ComicNoir$170

Warlock lot of 10, Catrick399! Bin $400 

NOW updated! So let's sweeten the pot. I found a couple more issues while digging through for my sales thread, so let's add 'em on. 

Warlock 6
Warlock 7  very light water lower RH BC

Blazing Combat #4, $65.00 Donated by JimJum12

Marvel Feature #7, CGC donated by Toro $50

Page 16

Toma nd Jerry  : 50 Years of Cat and Mouse, Hardcover  $40

Edited by skypinkblu

Good evening, everyone...the update is now in the post above this one.  

The latest figure on the gofundme is $18, 953, which is wonderful  in so short a time, I hope we can keep going till the end of the week at least..

Thanks for the new donations! 

There are still a lot of great  choices on the Amazon wishlist!    https://www.amazon.com/registries/gl/guest-view/1L6XG1VCH8YNO

On 5/10/2023 at 9:39 PM, skypinkblu said:

Still Available

There are still some wonderful items available!!

Page 7

7 War Action Books 
$150 shipped OBO Donated by Changer

Superman Foil 5-pack up for grabs, all proceeds directly to Thomas' family: $435 shipped USA (or more if you are so inclined). Donated by ChaseNBlue

Frankie #10 CGC 3.5 CrOW. Ken Bald SS $200 Donated by 143ksk

Page 8

Sgt. Rock lot (late BA and CA)Some great cover art by Joe Kubert!   $50.00

18 comic lot Includes issues:

Donated by AlecHolland ConUS shipping included 

Page 9

Comics Journal #84 - $70 SHIPPED  Donated by Ansoldi

Page 11

Four Color 159 VG- (CR/OW) $100 shipped in US with proof of donation to gofundme. I will also match and send another $100 donated by Ricksneatstuff

Page 12

For Sale For The Australian/New Zealand Contingent. 

A NECA 1990 Movie Donatello Movie figure MISB. Very hard to find, especially at this price. SHIPPING WILL BE DETERMINED BY YOUR LOCATION, AND WILL BE EXACT, PLUS PACKAGING COSTS (if necessary). 

$50AU minimum donation plus shipping. A bargain Donated by Cat

Page 14

Lot #3, as shown and donated  by Dr. X! $40

Page 15

Thrilling #70 (golden age) Schomburg cover donated by ComicNoir$170

Warlock lot of 10, Catrick399! Bin $400

Blazing Combat #4, $65.00 Donated by JimJum12

Marvel Feature #7, CGC donated by Toro $50

Page 16

Toma nd Jerry  : 50 Years of Cat and Mouse, Hardcover  $40

I believe whomerjay  took the signed Frankie #10

On 5/5/2023 at 10:26 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Superman Foil 5-pack up for grabs, all proceeds directly to Thomas' family: $435 shipped USA (or more if you are so inclined).

He always liked these foils when I posted them...

@skypinkblu

20230427_220443.jpg

20230427_220134.jpg

20230406_222645.jpg

CGC4230536-010_OBV.JPG

20230302_215024.jpg

Untitled.png

Image result for dj pink panther

I'll throw in a few raw, just in, Batman #135/#900 limited edition platinum foils...AND drop the price for everything to $375 or better shipped - all proceeds to Thomas' family.

As those who have bought from me before know, rest assured there are always other surprise comics included when purchased here on the boards for higher priced transactions. (thumbsu

@skypinkblu

20230510_223633.jpg

Of note, the marks you see are on the plastic bag, not the comic. Playing it safe, the two you will receive should be 9.4 or better. Though, I will send you what I assess to be 9.6 or better - which is what I would send in for grading for moderns.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 5/10/2023 at 9:46 PM, skypinkblu said:

Good evening, everyone...the update is now in the post above this one.  

The latest figure on the gofundme is $18, 953, which is wonderful  in so short a time, I hope we can keep going till the end of the week at least..

Thanks for the new donations! 

There are still a lot of great  choices on the Amazon wishlist!    https://www.amazon.com/registries/gl/guest-view/1L6XG1VCH8YNO

Sha - when are closing down? I'm traveling for work today, but plan to post a few more books tomorrow. 

Well, nobody seems intrigued by my Warlock offer back on page 15. 
I thought he'd be a hot character after GOTG3, what with  now being in the Marvel Movie Universe and all.

Shows what I know, lol 

So let's sweeten the pot. I found a couple more issues while digging through for my sales thread, so let's add 'em on. 

Warlock 6
Warlock 7  very light water lower RH BC

That makes a total of TWELVE issues, a very good start on a complete Warlock collection.

Here's the original offer, see page 15 for the pix
Marvel Premiere 2
Warlock 8
....these two are from the original run
Strange Tales 181
Warlock 9
Warlock 10
Warlock 11
Warlock 12
Warlock 13
Warlock 14
Warlock 15
All eight issues are from the classic Starlin run.

$400, all proceeds to the family, ship to USA only, and I'll cover the shipping.

WARLOCK6.jpg

WARLOCK7.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Also, there are only 1.5 items not paid for at this time.  One person was waiting to buy more (I'm going to PM him in case he got distracted or I missed something) and the other person accidentally paid the wrong amount. I sent him a note.

Fantastic job by everyone! (worship)

On 5/12/2023 at 6:58 PM, skypinkblu said:

OK, keep tuned, I understand a few people are planning to put books up tomorrow. I'm not naming names because stuff happens, but I'd expect some nice surprises.

:popcorn:

On 5/12/2023 at 6:58 PM, skypinkblu said:

OK, keep tuned, I understand a few people are planning to put books up tomorrow. I'm not naming names because stuff happens, but I'd expect some nice surprises.

media2.giphy.com/media/12aW6JtfvUdcdO/200w.gif?cid...