• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Memory of Thomas Drew our DJPinkpanther67 and to help his family in their time of need. Recap Page 24 more is most welcome!!
25 25

518 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2023 at 9:50 AM, skypinkblu said:

I knew I had some of these but just found them.  I figured they would be an appropriate donation.  I've graded them roughly, they are all complete.  
I can't find a lot of the issues on eBay, don't know if that means they are scarce.  There are 10 books, 
Bin  price is $75 shipped in the U.S., I will split shipping outside the U.S. If I find more related books I will add them. All the books will be bagged and boarded and packed carefully.

The books are all from the Pink Panther series.  

The Pink Panther 
Gold Key
#33  5.5 (small ripple on the back)
#38 8.5 
#47 7.0
45 6.0
46 8.5
47 8.5
48  6.5
50 8.0
Whitman
 #8  5.0
#14, 4.5
#36  6.0

image.jpeg.33ec82eb8728c2d0666505ae7378e913.jpeg

:takeit: Always loved the Pink Panther as a kid...So funny...  Just let me know how to pay and I'll pay ASAP.. running some errands this morning/afternoon but will pay when I return. 

On 5/7/2023 at 11:23 AM, musicmeta said:

:takeit: Always loved the Pink Panther as a kid...So funny...  Just let me know how to pay and I'll pay ASAP.. running some errands this morning/afternoon but will pay when I return. 

Thank you so much! I'll be out too...

OK, EVERYONE else, YOU ARE IN CHARGE...keep up the great work you have done so far! 

I'm updating the list of things that are still available and will have them shortly.  I hope to see more listed tonight :wishluck:

Meanwhile if you paid for an item and wrote "anonymous" please pm me an tell me, it's hard to tell the anonymous payments apart. 

thank you

• Administrator
On 5/7/2023 at 12:28 PM, Readcomix said:
On 5/7/2023 at 12:20 PM, Black_Adam said:

Did they spell his boards name incorrectly?

Good catch; yes sir! (thumbsu

I am sorry about that.  I provided a screenshot of his profile.  

There are still some wonderful items available!!

Page 7

7 War Action Books 
$150 shipped OBO Donated by Changer

Superman Foil 5-pack up for grabs, all proceeds directly to Thomas' family: $435 shipped USA (or more if you are so inclined). Donated by ChaseNBlue

Frankie #10 CGC 3.5 CrOW. Ken Bald SS $200 Donated by 143ksk

Page 8

Sgt. Rock lot (late BA and CA)Some great cover art by Joe Kubert!   $50.00

18 comic lot Includes issues:

Donated by AlecHolland ConUS shipping included 

Page 9

Comics Journal #84 - $70 SHIPPED  Donated by Ansoldit

Page 10

Bugs Bunny's Christmas Funnies #7.  Dell Giant, 1956.  First Speedy Gonzales in comics.  VG+, maybe a little better.  $75 donation.  Priority shipping included, US shipping only.  Donated by Roo_Phillip

Page 11

Four Color 159 VG- (CR/OW) $100 shipped in US with proof of donation to gofundme. I will also match and send another $100 donated by Ricksneatstuff