• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lightning Comics v2 #2 not showing up in cgc census

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a copy of Lightning Comics v2 #2. I have had it for many years now I believe i did get reholdered at one point into a new clearer case. Anyways someone reached out wanting to know if I would sell it and i went to pull up the census and it wasn’t showing a 2.0 on the blue labels so I went and typed in the serial # and it states the book is not found. What is also strange is that it is showing on Heritage auctions census report. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Gino 

F2361BE6-AAF8-416A-9612-7141FBC6E48D.jpeg

4335339F-7D7A-4C04-9D24-873690DE13AF.jpeg

23FD8B26-46FC-44C1-8AF9-3E3625ECE1C9.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @gino2paulus2,

Can you please send me a photo of this book in its current holder with a written note of today's date in the picture so I can verify this with our team? Once I have received this, we will be able to have this added back to the census. Let us know if you have any other questions!

• Administrator

Thank you so much for the photos! We will make sure this gets reinstated for you so it shows up on the search. This may take a day or two and we appreciate the patience. Thank you again and we hope you have a great day!